Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The most valuable thing I have learnt last year.

For me, the most valuable thing I have learnt last year was the figurative language in the poems. It’s the most valuable thing I learnt as I had the chance to learn more about the language in the poem, how it was written and why is it written this way. In fact, the language that I learnt could also be used in my narrative writing or any other piece of Language Arts essay. It’s very useful for me as when I gained the knowledge, I could understand other poems as well and the meaning behind it.
The figurative language helps me in my language use too and I could use variety choices of language such as onomatopoeia etc. After learning the figurative language, it really helps me in my language and understanding of the poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment