Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 27, 2011

In -Class Online Lesson #2

In my opinion, I think the parents of the schoolchildren should be responsible for Margot's treatment. The boys had treated Margot harshly by bullying her and forcing her into a closet. I believe that the boys were treating Margot unfairly due to the fact that they were jealous about Margot who had come to Venus just 5 years ago and still have the privilege to remember the sun. The parents of the school children should have taught them well and not bully people when jealousy gets over them. They are just letting their children expressing their thoughts through their mean actions and I think they should have more parental control over them in terms of their principles and values. If a child behaves badly, his parents are at fault too for not giving their children proper teaching/guidance and manners. Hence, in this case, when the schoolchildren bully Margot and even lie to the teacher that everyone is here, I believe their parents should be responsible for not bringing them up well.

If I was one of the schoolchildren and I saw my friends bullying Margot, I would intervene them without hesitation. It's not right to bully people when we are jealous and we should have respect and spare a thought for them instead. We should put ourselves in Margot's shoes and I believe nobody likes the sensation and feeling of being bullied. If the schoolchildren continues to bully Margot despite my intervene, I would brought up the matter to teacher and let the school children receive punishment. Although they are my friends, I would not have tolerated these kind of bullying and prejudice. I would also try to bring Margot and other school children closer in terms of relationship so that Margot would not feel left out and the school children would no longer bully her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment