Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cooperation and Discussion

For the previous year, I collaborated intensely and at length with my project members in Project Day. For our project work, we met up and discuss constantly with our mentor and also came up with a few ideas. At the start, we had a few ideas and we could not came to a solution. Our mentor then advise us saying that we should choose one that we think is feasible and we could do well in.
After we selected our idea, we went to propose a few ways to handle the problem and after a few elimination, we choose one that we think is the best and start working on it.

Throughout the working process, I learnt more about my ability to adapt to the problem and my ability to came up with some creative and cool ideas. I found out that I could get distracted easily too. However, I also realised that I tend to focus when the theme or project interest me as I wanted to find out more for my own interest. Thus, the project day that we did last year was quite interesting and I get to focus and contribute more to my group. Overall, I found out that I could focus if i was attracted to the subject, and I'm full of creative ideas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment