Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 27, 2011

In -Class Online Lesson #2 (Q2)




1) I think my identity is that I'm a Buddhist, student and I love music. The fact that I worship Buddha and believe his views shows that I'm a Buddhist, as I prayed to him every few months. My parents are Buddhist and naturally, I become a Buddhist too. In Singapore, primary education is compulsory for everyone and currently, I'm still studying in school which makes me a student as I gain knowledge and go to school on weekdays. Lastly, the reason why I love music is because my sister influences me. She listens to music every day and I became curious as to what's so interesting about music. As I listen to the songs and music, I realise that they are a good way to relieve one's stress. Now, I listen to music every day in the car, bus and in school and one of my favourite genres is K-pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment