Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 11, 2011

Narrative paragraphs with no adjective and adverbs

Today, I strolled down the walkway, towards the canteen. The fragrance of the food was piercing through my senses, and I went for the western food. I paced through the canteen towards my bench, and start enjoying my meal. I was eating my fries when suddenly, all the vision in my surrounding turn slow. I saw Mary Jane, tripping over a pile of water right in front of me, in slow motion. Without hesitation, I rushed forward in normal speed and caught her before she fall. It was then when everything went back to normal.

“Woah, that’s fast!! Thanks!! “Mary elated. I was speechless by Mary’s smile. When I went back, I felt something hard and cold against my wrist. I turned my head, and my gaze lies on this fork. I tried to remove it, but to no avail. With my utmost strength, I pulled the fork away, revealing stuff that resembles a web. With a twist of my fingers, I spin out web. I was totally taken aback. There are web coming out from my wrist!! I could not believe this, as I cut off the web with the fork, but was futile, as the web was sturdy and thick. I jerked it, and it broke, and unfortunately, I fell. All eyes were on me and I walked out, feeling embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment