Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Conversation

Scenario: Two guys in a warplane, getting ready for war.

A: I’m scared, really

B: Come one, stop being a coward, stay positive, we are going to win a hell out of it.

A: Oh yeah? You think so? China’s army is extremely strong in their manpower and weapons, their soldiers well-known for their loyalty and sacrifice to the country.

B: You meant we doesn’t? Come on, put what you learn into good use today, bring honor to our country, and I bet with you the rewards will start coming in from the President

A: I just wish I could come out of this alive… I have a family to account for..

B: That’s why I choose to be a bachelor, no worries, no trouble, no anything.

A: Hey, remember to cover me later on, ok? I’m still lacking in the military training.

B: Yeah Yeah, let’s just go there and have fun, woah, I’m so excited right now that I just want to pull that bloody trigger
A: God bless me…

B: Have faith in yourself, and believe in our country, we definitely have the capability to own China, look at their outdated weapons !!

A: Oh no, we have arrived

B: Let’s go, before we get spotted…

1 comment:

  1. I feel that this is a very good depiction of conversation. The "environment" you set up for this two soldiers that are about to go for a war is a perfect. There is a very tense and anxious environment around them.

    There is a little sense of humour in the last part of the conversation when B said that China had outdated weapons.

    However, there are some errors in your grammar. These are just minor mistakes... :D Overall, I feel that this conversation is good enough to showcase two characters being caught in a situation together.

    ReplyDelete