Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

K-pop


In my opinion, I think that the source is quite accurate. The topic that I searched is K-pop and the link is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-pop.

The reason why I think it’s accurate is because all the other sources also had roughly the same information about K-pop. Also, based on personal experience, I also agree with some of the information listed, such as the importance of K-pop and it’s development really depended a lot on online and internet such as MVs posted on Youtube or even Facebook. Moreover, the information present is all from other credible sources.

Overall, I think that the article is not biased as the sentences and phrases that they stated is not sided or criticizing any person. It’s just trying to spread the information of K-pop and stating the mere fact. For example, though the article is stating that K-pop is a very succeeding industry, the tone used is not arrogant and it’s just letting the reader knows how successful K-pop is. Also, the source is very detailed as it not only gives a brief description of K-pop at the start; it also gives exact figures and countries where it’s influential. The source also gives some examples too. Overall, I think the information provided is very detailed and accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment