Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How technology affect the way we study? (SEE)

Nowadays, the modern and high-technology gadgets that I used aid me in my learning and help me to learn things more efficiently. For example, I could use computers in class during lessons to research online for more resources. That really broaden my knowledge and it really helps me in knowing more stuff outside of the textbook and developing my independent skills. I could also use my IPhone to go to Safari from periods to periods and even check my mail. That will really help me in my learning process as I could have easy access to the internet to check out the difficult words. As such, all the modern and high-technology gadgets helps me to be able to have easy access to the internet, and that allows me to learn more efficiently, with a variety of search engines and websites online.

No comments:

Post a Comment