Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

My school days

My School Days

Those were the times I never forget
It was when I met
all my friends
and my friendship begins

The morning
time for flag rising
all the latecomers running
and the sight made all laughing

The afternoon
time for the teacher to moan
all the students
playing underneath the table
deceiving the gullible

The late afternoon
time for playing
and to relax
from all the stress

The dismissal
our favourite
for we no longer need to hear the teacher's word
and the funtime begins

We all
meet together
find a place
and play

We run here and there
screaming and laughters filled the air
some injuries happen
but we don't care

we continue playing
till noon
when our parents spotted us
no choice but to get home

Another day dawn
same thing happen
no work
but play

until our grades drop
playtime has to stop
and now I have grown up
no longer were the moments

Some friends went to east
some to west
we were separated
sad and hopeless

Where are the moments
that we used to have
hopping mad
that they were no longer there

But most of all
I missed everyone
call my friends
every month

If I had three wishes
no doubt I will call everyone back
come on let's play
please come back

By:Sheng Xiang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment