Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Book Review (Inkheart)


The book that I am going to recommend is "Inkheart".It's a really good book with detailed description and can let your imagination run wild.it's a book about Mo,Meggie's father.Mo had this special ability-when he reads aloud,words come alive,and dangerous characters step out of the pages.Mo and Meggie then lives the kind of adventure that they has only read about in books,but this will change her life forever.

I chose this book because this book uses a variety of vocabulary and the writer also uses some very good phrases too.The book is very interesting too and has alot of twist in the story.

After reading this book,I felt that I had widen my vocabulary.The events in this book are also very exciting and full of surprises and awe.The writer uses difficult words which will encourage us to look for the meaning in the dictionary and learn more vocabulary.I love this book because of the detailed description too.It let our imagination run wild and we can really imagine ourselves in the magical world.It's definitely a wonderful book and I would recommend your to read this book in your leisure time.

No comments:

Post a Comment