Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 15, 2010

Reflection of diagnostic test results

In my test results,i found out that actually i am best in kinaesthetic learning which is body smart.I guess that means that i learn best when i am moving around instead of sitting in class and listening to the teacher explaining things or facts.In the past,examples of my kinaesthetic learning was usually during science lessons.I can experiment with those science equipments and learn while experimenting.In this way,i think it is also not so bored as we get to have some hands-on.We can also prove those science facts to ourselves instead of just believing everything that the teacher tells us.Another example of my kinaesthetic learning is during maths lesson where we learn at the same time we play some maths game.The teaching is more lively and we get to have some fun while learning too.

No comments:

Post a Comment