Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 29, 2010

Journal according to Madam Maloney(lamb to the slaughter)

Dear Diary,
Today,i had committed a serious crime-murdering of my husband.I don't intend to commit the crime but because i cannot control myself at the moment of the crime,i killed my husband with the leg of a lamb.The reason for killing him is because he wanted to divorce me as he is having an affair out there!Imagine that!
I totally lost my mind when he told me that he had another woman he intended to married.He was so irresponsible!Dumping a pregnant woman and saying that he had another woman he loved?Did he care about my feelings?
However,on second thoughts,i really regretted killing him.We can sit down and talk about other alternatives than divorcing.Now whenever someone knocks the door,my heart will palpitate at such an amazing speed,fearing that it might be the police who have cracked the case.I have tried my best to put up a good show in front of the police when they arrived to gather evidence.Now i am all alone.
When i daydream,i dream about the consequences of my act.Of course,i will be executed.If that happens,i will have to wait till my baby is born.Fancy having seen your new born baby and you will going to be executed.I dreaded the day to come.Oh how i wish i had not commit the crime...
Yours sincerely,
Mary Maloney

1 comment:

  1. This felt like a real journal entry as it really stated something serious happening that brings forth the attention of the reader. It also uses slang to enhance reality.

    ReplyDelete